CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Latest Picture...

We haven't been taking too many pictures lately, but we did get this one....

That is right....Mathew Baby #2 is on it's way! Elias will be a big brother the beginning of March (boy is he excited!)

Baby is 22 weeks along and is doing well. "It" was sure moving alot during the ultrasound which was good to see. (We chose not to find out if Elias will have a brother or sister). We are praising God for this gift from Him!

5 comments:

The Essons said...

Congratulations Jenna -we are so happy for you guys!

Jenna M said...

Thanks Steph, we are really excited. Sometimes I wonder how I will survive, but then I think that it will be double the fun we are having now! We can't wait to see you at Christmas.

Jason, Angie and Brady said...

WHAT????? You are PREGNANT?????

I had NO IDEA!!!!!

Jason, Angie and Brady said...

hahahahaha....

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you both.