CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas with the Van Dines

This year we spent Christmas in Dubuque with my whole family. It was a big change from the last time we spent Christmas all together...Addie and Elias and another one on the way. Having three little ones enjoying the festivities really makes a difference to the way I am used too, it is not as peaceful...but it sure is fun!
One of the few pictures of the three all looking at the camera. Julia was a trooper to sit for so long while we worked with Addie and Elias.

Christmas jammies...my favorite. (I tried to start this tradition with Ben and I a few years ago, but I think it will just be for the kids now - they are so much cuter!)

Pure excitement! Loving his puppy from Aunt Kara. We love that it is not real!

Tunnel from Grandma and Grandpa. Elias crawled right in!

0 comments: