CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Confession

Ben and I don't always agree on things, and I like to think that I am usually right. But more often than not, he is. For instance, we both like the name Zachary, but agreed that we would shorten it. I liked the spelling 'Zac', different but not weird. Well, he liked the spelling 'Zach', more traditional etc. Since Zachary couldn't help us decide, we asked friends and family their thoughts on the spelling (now this is a good 6 weeks after he was born and we both have been spelling it differently) Well, he convinced me...since Mathew is a little unusual and people constantly have to be reminded "One 't' and no 's' ", it would be better for Zachary to have an easier time spelling his name. So, all this to say, I am switching my spelling to 'Zach'...and my husband is right again!

1 comments:

klompengirl said...

Ben, it looks like fatherhood suits you!