CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Reading

One of my fears of having kids was that they wouldn't like to read. We heard much advice about reading to your children daily and exposing them to lots of books....believe me, I know, I am a reading teacher! Well, Elias has proven that he loves to read. He often brings books to us to read to him. Recently, he has started to read 'all by himself'. I love to see this!

Reading his Bible one morning. He loves that book already!


A little time with Daddy.

I can't wait to start reading novels to him at night. I love this little guy!

5 comments:

the keith fam said...

awwwwwww, too cute!

Jason, Angie and Brady said...

We have just started reading to Brady every day and also in the evening before bed. Of course my mom would say we should have started long ago...but she's a reading teacher too so she's a little biased :)

The Maus said...

I love that he loves his Bible! :)

Jenna M said...

me too steph! sometimes he takes it to bed with him and falls asleep with it under his arm...so sweet

Charity said...

That's soo sweet! I really hope our little baby loves to read too!