CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 5, 2009

I know, it has been a while...

...but we are still alive! Some days I wonder if I will survive all the wrestling, running, tickling, screaming that two boys throw at me...good thing I grew up with a brother!
Here are a few pictures to show what we have been up to

Emmaus Basketball games. Grandma got them their own Baskeball shirts. This game was sister Kelsey's last home game. We love to watch Kelsey and that team!
Zach enjoying Christmas trees and ornaments. The jingle bell fits nicely in the mouth.

Christmas party at Emmaus


Zach's first Christmas...not too excited yet.

Elias' 2nd birthday. We had a little party in Canada at Ammachi and Appacha's house.

This is the "project' that kept me busy most of December. I beaded serving sets for the girls in our family. It was a fun gift to make.

0 comments: