CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

January in a flash

I know some of you won't accept excuses for my blogging failure the past few months, but I will give you one just in case you are feeling gracious.

We have just finished the busiest time of the year for our little family of 4. Starting at Christmas we have a major celebration at least every 2 weeks. Elias's birthday is December 30, Ben's birthday follows 2 weeks later on January 14. My birthday is just over 2 weeks later on January 26 and then Zach's birthday is just about 2 weeks later on February 8. Throw in a bunch of extended family birthdays in January and February, along with Valentine's day...things get busy. So if you want to accept my excuse for not updating the blog, thanks!

I don't have pictures of the many birthday celebrations, but here are some others...

Elias sporting the latest style

Cubs gear on Grandma's birthday. We didn't get to visit her that day as it was -20 degrees and then some windchill on top of that. We stayed home.


Elias' new favorite sport, racquetball. He even has his own racquet (thanks to Aunt Hil!)


Zach trying to keep up.



Zach 'helping' me in the kitchen. I think Elias taught him this.

1 comments:

Grant and Jodie said...

your boys are so cute. I know jordan and joy enjoy them. i love Elias' hair!