CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Brothers

When people hear that we have 2 boys that are 13 months apart, comments are made like "They will be such good friends", or "Just think of all the fun they will have together".

Already best friends (Zac might not know it yet!)


Where one is, the other is too (even if I don't fit). Note: Elias did try to crawl into the swing WHILE Zac was still in it (I didn't get a picture of that...wanted to get Zac out before he got squished.)

Zac doesn't seemed too disturbed by Elias yet.

3 comments:

Jason, Angie and Brady said...

What a treat for me! Four new posts! I love your pics!!! Now I'll have to go comment on every single one.

Love you!

Rachel H said...

Such sweet Boys! You are going to have so much fun with them!

The Essons said...

Look at all the new pictures! They are both so sweet Jenna -you must be loving these mommy-days!

My mom was telling me she got to meet little Zac yesterday and said how gorgeous he was!

Miss you!!!!!