CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

A rare sight...

The usual look we have from Zac is eyes closed...sleeping away. On occasion, we do see his eyes open (although it seems to be happening more at night these days). Here is Zac during an awake time.



I will try and get more shots of Zac...it is not an easy task with a 14 month old who just began walking and is into EVERYTHING! I have heard that this is normal for the 2nd baby...very few pictures. Hopefully Zac won't be scarred for life because of this:)

4 comments:

Williams' Family said...

He is so sweet! I love all his hair!

the keith fam said...

What a beautiful picture!!! So Cute! You need to go on a date night (when your parents are out of town) so that we can watch your boys for you and I can get a baby fix :)

The Essons said...

Oh my goodness Jenna -He's gorgeous!!!

Jason, Angie and Brady said...

I did see this blog LONG AGO and forgot to comment! Bad Angie!

He is SO SO SO CUTE I want to hold him!!!