CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

I had high hopes of posting cute Easter pictures of the boys today, but that won't happen! Yesterday was a busy day of getting lunch ready before we headed off to church (we had some students as well as my dad and grandma coming over). The boys had new shirts on, very cute and coordinated, and my thought was to get some pictures when we got home from church. Well, Elias fell asleep on the way home and went right to bed. After a nap, lunch, and a few easter treats, he was not in 'picture form'. So, here are pictures of their easter baskets instead...


I did not want to get them 'girly baskets' so this was all I could find. They can use these year after year.

Baskets I made for Lacey and Kelsey (2 Emmaus girls) that spent the weekend with us. It was fun to make them a little something. I love the tins...from Michaels

0 comments: